The Red Tree Lodge offers rewarding employment in a fun and sociable work environment. Are you a reliable hard worker with good attention to detail, decision making abilities and a willingness to work on your own and as part of a team?
currently hiring Housekeepers
staff accommodation available
Come join us at the Red Tree Lodge and learn why we’re a fun and rewarding place to work. Whether you’re looking for a seasonal job or a permanent year-round position, we have positions that can suit your needs. You’ll be well compensated, both with a satisfying job that you know will make a difference and with a competitive wage and benefits package.
Here’s some of the perks of working for us
- Staff accommodation is available
- Steady, reliable work with a dependable schedule
- A sociable crew of teammates who all work hard to get the job done right
- The Red Tree Lodge is committed to paying a Living Wage to all our employees
- Ski pass benefits in the winter
- Extensive COVID protocols designed to keep our staff and our guests healthy and safe
- Access to all our hotel amenities when you’re not working
- That includes the pool, the hot tub, our bikes, the games room, we’ve got frisbee golf discs you can borrow, laundry facilities, and more
- Friends and Family pricing for hotel stays when people come to visit you
- Join us on some of our many activities offered to our Nonstop guests at significantly reduced pricing
- This can mean cat and heli skiing, winter camping, snow biking, photography lessons, hockey socials, lake skating in the pass, and lots more!
- Staff outings for various activities in town
- We’ve gone rafting and hiking, we’ve done trips to the Brewery, or food truck tastings and comparisons, and we’re always looking for new ideas
Your end of the bargain includes
- You work hard for your team
- You’re dependable and reliable
- You’re an efficient worker
- You’re fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- You occasionally bring an interesting story about your latest adventure to tell the team
- You’ve got a positive attitude and a good eye for detail
The job includes cleaning of both hotel rooms and common areas. These are daytime shifts and include weekends too. As an adventure-oriented hotel, we are busy when the rest of the world is on vacation! Hours start at 9am and usually finish mid-afternoon, which gives some time to go off and have your own adventure (hopefully, you bring back a fun story of what you did – that enthusiasm is contagious!).
Who are we?
The Red Tree Lodge is 43 bedroom hotel based in central Fernie. The property offers 3-star accommodation plus a wide range of facilities more often associated with a hostel such as a guest kitchen, free laundry, games room, lounge, pool, hot tub and sauna. The hotel is popular with mountain sports enthusiasts, families and business travelers.
The hotel is owned by a travel company called NONSTOP Adventure which offers ski & snowboard courses in western Canada, New Zealand and France. During the winter season the hotel is home to NONSTOP’s course participants from around the world, resulting in high occupancy, and a warm ‘lodge’ atmosphere. Summer occupancy represents as busy a period as the winter season resulting in a rewarding year-round work environment with plenty of potential.
- Positions are available starting immediately
- Starting wage is $19.70 per hour plus bonuses
- Full and Part Time work available
- Experience is not necessary if you’re willing to learn
- Year-round work with room to grow
- Seasonal positions also available
Interested? Apply Now!
Attention: Tat Boggs
Fax: 250 423 5878
In Person: at 1101 7th Ave Fernie