The Red Tree Lodge is a unique hotel property owned and operated by Nonstop Ski & Snowboard and located in Fernie, BC.
In short, the Red Tree prides itself on a comfortable stay, friendly service, and affordable rates. We strive to have the cleanest rooms and facilities with ʺeverything working all the timeʺ, and no ʺnickel & dimingʺ. This strategy is reflected in our high return guest rate, as well as our fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor, where you will find that we are regularly ranked the top hotel in Fernie.
The Lodge does have a number of features that differentiate it from other accommodation properties in town. Note that all amenities are free to use for guests of the hotel, no additional usage costs are charged.
- Our location, conveniently and centrally located on the Crowsnest Highway, but walking distance to restaurants, shopping, bars, sporting amenities and event venues
- Parking, free parking within view of your bedroom window (which, incidentally, will have spectacular mountain views in all directions!)
- Smokehouse Restaurant onsite with great ribs and brisket sandwiches
- Free fast WiFi
- Renovated rooms, with regularly upgraded furnishings
- Friendly service with staff all helpful and happy to offer advice on local activities and events
- Complimentary breakfast snack (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, muffin, yoghurt, fruit)
- Summer amenities such as our bike wash station, covered, lockable bike storage, and BBQ area
- Winter amenities including our ski/snowboard tuning room, ski lockers, and heated boot room
- Indoor pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Movie room, with free movie rental and popcorn available
- Games room, with foosball table, billiards, darts, poker table and various other board games
- Guest Kitchen, fully stocked with all the utensils you could need and seating for 24 people.
- Guest Laundry, four washers and dryers, detergent available at front desk
But most of our, what makes us special is our guests! The people who stay with us become part of the Red Tree Lodge family. We can’t wait for you to join us and come see why people love the Red Tree Lodge and Fernie BC!