Here at the Red Tree Lodge we?ve said our hearty goodbyes to 2010 and have already kicked started 2011 with a full-house and some very happy guests. However, there?s always room for improvement and so we?ve decided to have a little think about New Year?s resolutions (like the rest of the world)?
The most popular resolutions in Canada seem to focus on three things:
- Spending more time with family and friends
- Making more time to get fit (alongside quitting smoking and losing weight)
- Enjoying life more
Great news; the Red Tree Lodge can help you with these three things!
Our hotel has communal lounges and a fully equipped guest kitchen which can seat over 20 people for one of your home-cooked feasts. So you can bring your whole family or a gang of friends and enjoy a great 2011 get-together.
The Red Tree Lodge is located in the heart of one of BC?s most active towns, with outstanding skiing on offer as well as some fantastic cross-country ski routes and an ice-rink (opposite the Lodge). We also have our own pool for splashing around in and Fernie‘s Aquatic?s centre and gym both have great facilities, so there really is no excuse!
If it?s enjoyment and relaxation you?re after we can also help. We have our own hot tub and sauna as well as a 24 seat movie theatre. Our games rooms is equipped with a pool table, a poker table (chips and all) and a foosball table, so you can challenge your friends to a night of fun and games. We also have a great on-site restaurant which has just re-opened.
All of our amenities are free for guests to use.
Just so you don?t feel alone, we?d like to take this opportunity to publish our own New Year’s resolutions.
This year we want to:
- Continue to provide clean and affordable accommodation (and exceed expectations)
- Focus on our environmental policies and make sure we?re doing our very best in this area
- Ensure that we remain the friendliest hotel in Fernie
- Provide more staff training and development opportunities
Good luck with yours!