Were always thinking, “Is Lux eating my shoes?”, or “Does Sophie need water?”, because they’ve become part of the family and at the Red Tree Lodge were proud to offer pet friendly rooms for guests traveling with their furry family members.
We know it can be difficult to find a kennel, a house sitter or a pet friendly hotel, but at the Red Tree Lodge we welcome all furry family members.
Our pet friendly rooms have all the same comforts as our Standard room, including 2 Queen beds, flat screen TV, microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge. Take advantage of our unrivalled facilities including:
- Guest Kitchen
- Guest Laundry Facilities (Detergent available)
- Hot Tub & Sauna (Sauna summer maintenance April 11 – 30)
- Games room (pool table, foosball, poker, darts, plus many new board games)
- Movie room (FREE rentals)
- Ski/Snowboard Tuning room and Lock-up
- Heated Boot room
- Lounge/Meeting room
- Indoor Pool (31′ x 16′ – suitable for children)
- Ski Shuttle Bus Stop (just outside the lodge)
- Free Parking (with winter hook-ups)
- Mountain Bike Lock-Up & Wash Station
- Guest BBQ (Summer Only)
- Wireless Internet
There is a small fee for your furry friend to stay with you and we require an agreement to our Pet Policy upon check-in. This policy is in effect to ensure comfort for all of our guests. A few of our policies are:
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a carrier at all times when on the hotel premise
- Pets may ONLY be left unattended in the room if they are in a kennel
- Noise must be kept to a minimum
- Pets must be house-trained and clean
Call us today at 1-800-977-02977 to book your pet friendly room so the whole family can enjoy what Fernie has to offer!