The green slopes of Fernie have shed their white winter coat and the trails are ready for hiking and biking fun!
Photo by Matt Kuhn Photography – Hiking above Fernie BC
Stay & Play at the Red Tree Lodge with our Summer Adventure Packages, add a Fernie activity to your hotel accommodation and save time and money on your getaway.
- Biking & Hiking ? accommodation and day-long lift passes from $200 for a family of 5
- Weekend Mountain Bike Camp – accommodation, lift, lesson, breakfast and lunch for $300*
- Whitewater Rafting ? accommodation, lunch and a full day rafting from $172*
- Golfing ? accommodation and a round of golf from $105*
- Horse Riding ? accommodation and 2 hour horse trail ride from $132*
- Fly Fishing ? accommodation and from $320*
- NEW in 2012 ? Fernie Alpine Resort Zipline Adventures ? accommodation and zipline passes from $220 for a family of 5
Book any Summer Stay & Play package at the Red Tree Lodge and receive a $20 voucher for Spa 901!
Matt Kuhn is a freelance photographer available across western Canada, and based in Fernie BC.
The Red Tree Lodge is the Fernie hotel for summer adventure fun!
Free Call: 1-800-977-2977 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices are per person, twin share