Mountain Bike Friendly Hotel
The staff at the hotel love mountain biking in Fernie and so we understand your needs. Our hotel has been fitted with lots of mountain bike friendly amenities including:
- a bike wash station
- bike tuning stand and tools
- secure bike storage room
- we’ll even allow you to keep your bikes in your room if you so choose
- head to dinner on one of our free townie bike rentals and leave your bike secure in the hotel
- don’t forget all our other hotel amenities like our hot tub and guest kitchen
- all available for no extra charge!
If you need any suggestions for trails or local bike shops the Front Desk staff are happy to help, or you can visit the Fernie Trails and Fernie Mountain Bike Club for trails and maps. We offer a simple mountain bike map for in town and the amazing Fernie Trail Map is available for purchase through the Front Desk for only $10. Proceeds go directly back into the Fernie Trails Alliance and maintaining all of Fernie’s amazing trails. Visit Tourism Fernie for full details and other great hikes around Fernie.
Every spring, Fernie comes alive with bike enthusiasts and the Red Tree Lodge is as bike friendly as Fernie hotels come! In June, Fernie Alpine Resort transforms into an incredible landscape perfect for downhill bikers. The trails in Ridgemont, Mount Fernie Provincial Park and all the other trails that surround Fernie are equally incredible for cross country rides at any level. It’s awesome, you really have to see it to believe it!
Photo Credit: Raven Eye Photography