The Red Tree Lodge offers rewarding employment in a fun and sociable work environment. Are you a reliable hard worker with good attention to detail, decision making abilities and a willingness to work on your own and as part of a team?
The Red Tree Lodge is currently hiring:
Housekeeper – Housekeeping Department
- Work well alone & with others
- Physically fit
- Efficient worker
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Cleaning public areas within the hotel as requested, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all areas
- Cleaning guest rooms both in the hotel and in properties offsite as requested/scheduled, maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all areas both on & off site
- Alerting Housekeeping Manager of any substandard/damaged/missing items in all areas
- Laundry – loading and unloading the laundry machines & dryers, folding all linen & towels
- Re-stocking cleaners carts at the end of each shift
- Filling in Daily cleaning sheets for each room cleaned
- Reporting when we are running low on a certain stock item prior to it running out
- Emptying garbage & recycling
Schedule and Compensation
- Position starting in immediately
- Starting rate depends on experience
- This position is full time to start (4-5 shifts per week)
- Hours of work are generally 9AM to 5PM
- Must be available both weekdays and weekends
The Red Tree Lodge is 43 bedroom hotel based in central Fernie. The property offers 3 star standard accommodation plus a wide range of facilities more often associated with a hostel such as a guest kitchen, free laundry, games room, lounge, pool, hot tub and sauna. The hotel is popular with mountain sports enthusiasts, families and business travelers.
The hotel is owned by a travel company called NONSTOP Adventure which offers ski & snowboard courses in western Canada, New Zealand and France. During the winter season the hotel is home to NONSTOP’s course participants resulting in high occupancy, and a warm ‘lodge’ atmosphere. Summer occupancy has been almost doubling year on year and now represents as busy a period as the winter season resulting in a rewarding year round work environment with plenty of potential.
Interested? Apply Now!
Attention: Tat Boggs
Email: [email protected] (preferred)
Fax: 250 423 5878
In Person: at 1101 7th Ave Fernie